Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tylers 4th Birthday

January 27, 2010

I can't believe that Tyler is finally 4! He has seemed like he was older then 3 for along time. for Tylers birthday we went to the pet store and he bought some froggies to put in the fish tank. The fish tank is now in Tyler and Zachs room. We also ran to Toys R Us to let him use his $3 coupon they sent him for his birthday. Before we went to those places though, we went and picked up his best friend, Christopher. We also picked up his mom and little brother. They are actually our cousins and best friends also. We both have four kids the same ages so it is so fun. Anyway, after we got them we went to Chuck E. Cheese. The kids had a blast! When we walked in the door Christopher said, "This is amazing!" It was so funny. Then the kids played and played and had a blast.
After the fun day, Daddy got home from work and we had dinner and opened presents. For Tylers birthday cake he loves strawberries so I made him a strawberries and cream cake. Of course he picked the strawberry stuff off. That kid is so funny. I think next year to make it easier on me I will just give him a big bowl of strawberries instead of a cake.
Yes Tyler is a hand full, but I am so glad that he is part of our family. He can be so funny and sweet. His little brain never ever stops going. He is constantly on the move. It actually seems like just yesterday that I was in Virginia having him. Time sure does fly. I am sure I will blink and he will be getting baptized, going on a mission, etc. I sure do love you Tyler. Happy Birthday bud!

No comments: