Sunday, January 17, 2010

Moving day....for the parents

My parents finally sold their house in West Bountiful and found a new one that they love in Centerville. So that is what I have been doing for the past month, helping them move. We never realized how much stuff they have! If they ever want to move again, I am going out of town for a long vacation. : ) Seriously, they have two big garages in the back that have tons of stuff. It is making me want to go through all my stuff and throw out half of it. I have seriously been either moving stuff or helping at the new house everyday. So that is why there are no new post. We did have Tylers birthday that I will blog about soon. Just wanted to let you know why I haven't updated. :) Fun stuff! Hopefully this will be the last week, then we will be done. I sure will miss the old house though. That is where my kitty is buried (in the backyard), where Mike proposed, where we had our wedding reception, and lots of memories. But I know this new house wll be better for my parents. It has been fun seeing family so much though, with all the helping.

1 comment:

Logan and Traci Wood said...

I guess moving others is just as bad as moving yourself! They are lucky to have a wonderful daughter to help...thank goodness for memories!