Sunday, January 3, 2010

That's my sneaky Tyler!

Tyler is such a sneak! As I was sitting here updating the blog, Tyler came down telling on Henry, that he had just eaten the rest of the Reeses pieces that they got for Christmas. Of course, not thinking that he could eat them all by himself, I asked him how many he had. He said "I only had one and two." Then under his breathe he says "and three and four." What a character! It's a good thing I love that kid so much. Today was also his first day in Primary. Finally! His birthday is January 27th so he was in nursery forever. At first he didn't want to go and wouldn't sit down, but a few minutes after I left (as I was peaking in) he finally did. And it seems like he did pretty good, from the ten times that I peaked in on him. :) Then when we got home I asked him how primary was. He said it was good. Then I asked him what he did, he said that he colored a crown and sang some song. "But I didn't get to play mom." He said, so sadly. I told him, "Yep Tyler, the older you get the less you get to play." He was so cute.

1 comment:

Logan and Traci Wood said...

That is way cute about not getting to play...it is rough when you get older!!! No doubt about it!