Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


As usual, here is our Valentine's Day breakfast tradition. I think the kids are kind of catching onto this tradition. At least I could tell that Zach was kind of expecting it, so that is kind of fun. Henry had no idea what was going on, but loved it. I was so tired having to wake-up and have this done before our 9:00 church, but I loved it so it was worth it. Of course I made waffles with strawberries and whip cream. I loved the balloons I found at the dollar store. And the flowers in the middle of the table were what Mike gave me.

This last picture is of Alyssa all ready for church, holding the flower that her Daddy gave her for Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

Julia Callahan said...

Well, it's been awhile since I've been on blogger. It's fun to see all your updates. I've been behind. We have our 3rd baby in 2 days---that'll be my update.
You had a birthday (4) and a fun Valentine's Breakfast. I'm jealous. Well, actually Lazy. What a fun mom you are!! I love love waffles and strawberries! What a fun tradition.