Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Christmas present

For my big Christmas present Mike and his dad re-did the kitchen floor.  It needed it so bad!  And I love it!  They did a great job and it looks so much better than it did.  Of course after they were done I realized that I never took a before picture.  But I did find these lovely ones with Tyler in them.  This first one is one he took himself while playing with my camera.  The second was one day after he got into my mascara.  
 
BEFORE
And here is the nice new floor... notice the part in the top left hand side of the last picture.  That is by the back door and used to be all carpet.  It was not good having white carpet right by the back door.  So they put that little landing there too.  It is so much better.
  
AFTER
I wish I had better before pictures, but oh well.  I love it!  Thanks Mike and Dad!

2 comments:

kathyurry said...

now get them to come redo my Kitchen floor and front room they both need done really bad ok so does all the house but if I could start there that would help my Kitchen I saw yesterday has lots of little holes like knife holes and the front room I want the wood floor they look so nice and easy to take care of. Someday I hope I will have to get a new job so I can aford to do this no job no money

jillpill said...

I looks beautiful! I understand the happiness felt with a new floor. Enjoy it!