Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Our first big snow

The other day (two days ago) it finally snowed.  Still nothing like everyone had been warning us about . But I found some snow clothes and let Alyssa and Zach go out and play.  They had a blast!  As you can tell the snow clothes didn't exactly fit them.  Mike is buying some boots and new pants while I am typing this.  Of course today the real snow storm hit.  It has been snowing non-stop all day!  They canceled mutual and who knows if they are going to have school tomorrow.  Now I just have to stress while Mike tries driving home in it.
Alyssas first snowball.  She was so proud!
Do we need new snow  clothes or what?!

2 comments:

Brin said...

Those are darling snow pictures. Hey, kids don't care if there clothes fit. I'm glad you got a little snow for the kids to play in.

kathyurry said...

Snow that did not look like Utah snow this year we had over 2 feet and it rained yesterday but I understand this week we get snow again. I only like snow in Nov & Dec after that just rain it's hard to drive in and people go crazy in it. I'm sure the kids had fun now it's time to let all the kids play in it and let them trow snow at you and Mike mostly Mike