Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Tyler!


It is about time!  Tyler is so tall and everything that it has been hard to realize that he was only two. But now, he is finally three!  I am so grateful that he is part of our family.  He is always so funny! He can always make us laugh.  Even when he is being a booger we have to try not to laugh at him.  His new thing is when we ask him if he wants something he says "Why of course I do!".  I don't know where he comes up with some of this stuff.  To me, he seems like he is just a little miniature Mike.  But I guess Mike's parents would have to tell me if that is true or not.  He is just so smart too.  He is always trying to figure out how things work and how he can get into everything.  When he was taking a nap the other day, he took his garbage can, turned it upside down and climbed up his closet to get to the top.  This was after we had taken the little table out of their room because he was putting a chair on it to get to the top of the closet.  That kid can do anything.  We all love him so much!
He loves Wallie, so I made him a Walli cake for his birthday.  He also loves everything that Zach likes.  He just wants to be so much like his big brother.  He was always getting Zach's comforter from his bed and carrying it around, so we got him a Walli one of his own.  He has also been praying for the past few weeks for Bakugans (some little ball toy that pops up, that Zach got some of for Christmas).  So he got some of those.  He got the Cars book and outfit from Grandma and Grandpa Urry.  
             
I am sure that he cannot wait until Henry is old enough to play with him.  To Mike's dismay, for now he just has Alyssa to play with.  As you can see, they like to play dress up sometimes.  I think it is pretty funny.  But even the other day when I was babysitting one of Alyssas friends, they were playing dress-up and Tyler put a dress on and the little girl came and told on him and said "boys don't wear dresses, they are for girls."  It was funny.


Our Tyler
A couple hours old (and man, was I glad when he finally came, he scared us for a little while there.  They almost had to take him C-section because of his hear rate kept dipping.)
Here Tyler is on his blessing day in March 2006
This was Tylers first birthday.  As you can tell, he liked those blueberry muffins his "Aunt" Eliza made.
And here Tyler is on his second birthday.  He really doesn't look a lot different this year, just bigger.
We love you Tyler, Happy 3rd Birthday!

6 comments:

Nielsens said...

I can't believe how big he's getting. they're all growing up so fast.
yeah, we finally have a blog, its slow going, but it's there.

Brin said...

I ca't believe our little boys are three. They just grow to fast. Before you know it that will be Henry. Darling pictures of Tyler. I sure miss seeing your kids run around in our back yard.

thirdof11 said...

What a cutie! Happy birthday Tyler! Lucy just turned 2 yesterday. Aren't birthday's the greatest? I loved the set of pictures you posted of him and how he's grown over the years. Great idea.

Trevor and Alissa said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! I know that Max was sad that they couldn't celebrate with you this year. I was just noticing the banner at the top of your blog. What a cute family you have!

Logan and Traci Wood said...

How cute! I love the Wall-E and the picture of Tyler in the fairy costume!

Katrina said...

It is amazing that those little guys are three! Cole's birthday is in a few weeks and I can't believe it. Tyler is a handsome little guy! Happy Birthday, Tyler!!