Monday, December 22, 2008

Henry's first tooth...


Henry's first tooth broke through today. Two days before he turns 7 months old.  I was actually really surprised because he hasn't been that fussy. He has
been chewing on EVERYTHING, so I knew that it was going to be coming soon, but I couldn't really feel anything. But then all the sudden it was there today. I noticed it after church. It is a little funny because my other kids all got thier teeth a lot earlier then this, so he is my little late one. But that is okay with me, I won't complain. My little one is growing up too fast.... hopefully he won't like to bite!  


Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

kathyurry said...

Thanks for the family photo you sent to us. I am glad it's taking him longer to get his first tooth
Merry Christmas
The Urry's