Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Halloween 2008

Okay, so if I don't just post these pictures it is going to be so long after Halloween that it will be pointless, so I am just going to post some pictures.  We all had a blast on Halloween and luckily it was pretty warm.  It was pretty fun actually going trick-or-treating in a real neighborhood with the kids for the first time.When we got home Tyler walked in the house and said, "Dad, that was my best bestest favorite Halloween night ever."  It was pretty cute.


     
We had a flying bat and a dropping spider in the trees, but you can't see them in the picture.  It was so fun having a house to decorate.

This was our fun day at Boo at the Zoo and for once they are actually all smiling AND looking at me!

                           I love Halloween!

4 comments:

The Cushing Family said...

Your kids are so dang cute!!! I can't imagine getting 4 kids together, pictures taken, and all looking that good. You amaze me.

Brin said...

Darling little costumes. I'm glad you did post them. Those pictures turned out darling especially for having four kids. I'm having a hard time getting my two to look at the camera at the same time. I'm glad you guys had fun. Keep us posted on what the future plans may be, is there still a chance for Utah?

David and Michelle Christianson said...

Your kids look so cute. It looks like you had a great Halloween!

kathyurry said...

Did you have fun doing the kids for Halloween this year? they all looked good!
Hope all is well this year with you and your family
Kathy