Sunday, November 9, 2008

New Callings

Sorry it has been awhile since I have done a new post. We have been pretty busy around here. Both Mike and I got new callings. I am the new First Counselor in Young Womens and Mike is the Elders Quorum President. So yeah, to say the least we are a bit busy. I gave my first lesson today. But it was a little strange for me, first because I am used to teaching primary and second because I only had three girls to teach. We usually have combined class because most of the Young Women are the Beehives, but today they decided to split and give me the Laurels and MiaMaids. So it was interesting but it went pretty good. It should be a fun calling. And hopefully Mikes won't keep him away from home too much. I guess there was a reason for us to come to Ohio after all. I will try and post more often...

3 comments:

kathyurry said...

Regina wishes she was one of your Laurles we have 5 Laurels and 4 Mid made an 7 Beehive not alot of girls and we have no Prest in the ward at all we have like 3 Teacher and maybe 3 Deacons at the most but we have 2 or 3 classes per age for Primary. Regina does not have any friends in the ward so she is to the pont she does not want to go to YW Well I will ot go on about us
Have fun with your calling

The Cushing Family said...

HOLY COW!!! Just when you didn't think life could get any busier!! I think that is wonderful that you got called to Young Womens. You will do such a great job in that calling. The girls will love you. Congrats to Mike too...I mean President Eggett.

Logan and Traci Wood said...

Young womens is sooooo much fun! You will love being in there...but yes...busy you will be. Not just with ward activities but stake as well. You will do a great job and so will Mike.
I love the costume pictures above!!!