Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tyler, what a handful...


Tyler was suppose to be taking a nap. For now, we have to put him in Henry's nursery because he won't stay in bed if he is in the room he shares with Zach. So Thursday he was in there and I had just moved Henry's bassinet into there. And I went in to check on Tyler, there he was, with his little pillows, cup, dino, and blanket, sleeping in the bassinet. It was pretty funny and too hard to get mad at him.






These are some pictures that I just discovered on my camera as I was downloading the other ones. After cleaning up (trying to) blue jewelry cleaner from the white carpet in our master bath that Tyler had spilled all over. (I am doing this while the cleaner is soaking in and hopefully getting it out) I am guessing that Tyler was trying his had at photography in these pictures. The first one is his belly button. What a kid!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

I'm glad that I don't have the only two-year-old that likes to be a little mischevious and explore. I hope that the "two" phas doesn't last forever!!

Henry is darling - isn't it fun having a baby again?!

kathyurry said...

Did it stain if so use nail poish remover it takes it out and does not stain any thing it is wonder for alot also goop hand cleaner. You do have to much fun for me I think back to that age and I did not like it. but that was me.
Good Luck with it all
Kathy

The Cushing Family said...

Thanks for getting me hooked into your Blog. I am still trying to figure all of this out. Anyway, can I say CONGRATS a little too late? Henry is a handsome little guy. I must ask...how does it feel not to be throwing up anymore??? Is eating food the greatest thing again? I think seeing you sick and pregnant has helped me avoid it again, so far. I still remember too much...HA HA!!
I am sorry to hear about how crazy your summer was. I barely got hooked onto your blog and I am shocked at what you have been through. What a woman! I am glad to hear that things are calming down and doing better. And I love keeping up with you guys now. Good Luck with things!
-Traci