Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mikes first dental blunder

This was so funny I just had to share it. Mike came home from work the other day and said that he did his first dumb thing as a dentist. He was just checking some ladies teeth for some cancer screening thing and he had to pull her tongue to the side to look. The lady was about 50 and told him to be careful because she gaged really easy. So Mike was going to say "Don't worry, I won't stick my finger down your throat, just on your tongue." And instead he said, "Don't worry, I won't stick my tongue down your throat." He didn't even realize what he had said until the lady started laughing. She thought it was so funny and said that it had made her day! Isn't my hubby so cute!

4 comments:

Weavers said...

Jared and I are crying right now!! LOL!!!!!

Logan and Traci Wood said...

That is absolutely hilarious...Sydney keeps asking me what is so funny but even if I explained it to her I think I would be blushing and she still wouldn't get it!!! Tell Mike to watch out with those Freudian slips.

kathyurry said...

That sound like things I would say not trying to but things come out I hope the rest of his day was good. Tell Mike to be carefull no more tounges in people mouth! (JK) keep the blogs coming we love them

bill said...

well have not met
you yet mike but sounds like you got a good sense of humor bill and sandra urry