Friday, October 17, 2008

COSI

There is a science museum (Columbus Ohio Science Institute, they call it COSI) here that is really cool. Of course it has been almost a month now since we took these pictures, but I just haven't gotten around to posting them. It was a really fun day, the kids love it there. There are a ton of pictures, sorry, but I loved them all.....
Tyler and Zach playing in the submarine
Future Doctors????


















This was so funny, Tyler got this circle thing and carried it half way across the room, got the cart and struggled to finally get it on, the pushed it the rest of the way across the room to the helicopter. Don't ask my why, I guess it wanted to go for a ride or something. It was just cute and funny because it was almost as big as him. He sure is one determined little boy.


This is a pulley thing that you pull really hard on and you lift up that car in the background. Of course it was also lifting the kids off the ground, but it was neat.


This water part was a lot of fun. I loved how they had the little chair for Henry to sit it. He thought it was the neatest thing. That was until Tyler dumped a cup of water on his head. It was pretty funny and so dang cute!

Here are the kids (yeah, I know, you can only see Zach and Mike, but they were all there) waiting to get on a ride there. It would spin really fast and they stuck to the walls and then the floor dropped down while they just spun stuck to the wall. I can't believe that Alyssa and Tyler went on it too. Of course Mike was so sick afterwards, we just aren't as young as we used to be. Zach loved it and I was just really glad that I didn't go on it.


This was under the sea in a sunken ship, I loved it.
We had so much fun and there was so much stuff to do there. The kids keep asking when we are going to go back. Who knows, maybe this weekend.....

4 comments:

Katrina said...

What a fun museum -- I wish we had something like that here. We have a children's museum, but it isn't anything like that. How fun!

kathyurry said...

This looks like lots of fun I wish there was one by my house I would like to work there.

Hope all is going well with all of you I am glad you update this blog all the time because people in my ward goes a month or two with out updates. I still need you to email me your address
Love ya lots
Dave & KAthy Urry

The Cushing Family said...

That is awesome! Isn't it amazing how long you can spend in a place like that? Having a place like that nearby can make all the difference in the world sometimes.

Logan and Traci Wood said...

Looks like a great museum to go to and I love the picture where you can't see all the kids other than Zach and Mike (is Mike a kid too?) Just teasin'