Monday, May 4, 2009

Valentine's Day


This is a little late, but I was looking through my pictures and thought I would post them.  Every Valentine's Day morning (at least most of the ones that I can remember), my mom started a tradition of having a fun breakfast and everything decorated.  She would wake us up early so we could have a nice breakfast before school.  So now that I am married, I have carried on that tradition and my kids love it.  So here we are this year eating our Valentine's breakfast.  It is usually waffles with strawberries and whip cream.  Yum!

2 comments:

kathyurry said...

Ok you can do it for us next year. Dave said he remembers her outting candy on the oorch and ringing the door bell but he does not ever remember this part. We use to put candy out but the older the kids got the less we do.
I hope you can keep this up even when Zac is 18

Jennie said...

What a fun tradition! My children would love it if we did something like this. I may have to borrow your idea.

Your family is absolutely adorable!

Jennie